Will Calls Open to the Public
Will Call Hours:
Monday – Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Saturday 8 A.M. to 2 P.M.
We are open to the public and excited to provide much needed supplies to our local community! We are open to walk in customers for everything you could need, including: milk and eggs, fresh produce, dry goods, canned foods, to fresh meats and breads. Give the office a call or come visit us in person if you have any questions.
We are thankful for all the support we have seen from friends, family and the local community during this time and we appreciate all the patience given from our new and existing customers. We hope that we can provide great service to our community in this time of need and we look forward to seeing you soon.
How do I order?
- You may order over the phone or simply walk into our office. We have product lists with prices to help you choose what you would like.
Can anyone walk in?
- Yes! we are open to the public!
Do I need an account to order?
- No account is necessary.
What type of pack sizes do you have?
- We carry a range of pack sizes. Some of the items come in smaller quantities, such as most produce, and some come in larger cans and cases. The item lists will have the pack sizes and descriptions.
How do I know what you carry?
- We will have item lists available and we can answer any product questions you may have.
Can I order online?
- The online ordering is designed for commercial use.
Do you deliver?
- We currently do not deliver to private residents.
Where are you located?
- We are on the south side of 9th street in between Mountain Ave and Benson in Upland, Ca. Googles pin will be North of our actual location. If you need help finding our office please call.
What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash and credit cards for walk in customers. Credit Cards will have a 3% fee.