Food Safety – A Priority at AA Food Service
At AA Food Service, we recognize the importance of a first-rate food safety program. Our vertical integration allows greater control over each aspect of our food safety and sanitation practices, including: field history, growing, harvesting, cooling, processing, packing and distribution.
- Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) in the Field
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan
- Monthly internal audits
- Independent Third-Party Audits
- Trace-Back and Recall Program